1. Never place a liquid beverage near a computer or computer workstation, such as coffee, soft drinks, or water bottles.
2. If you’re using a laptop computer, switch it off and then slowly turn it off after examining the keyboard for any hard items or other objects.
3. Clean the computer screen on a regular basis.
4. Keep a cooling fan near your computer, especially if it’s a laptop.
5. Keep your laptops in a laptop bag. This object should not be carried by hand.
6. Don’t leave your computer on all the time if you’re not using it.
7. Re-install the drive, inspect the disc carefully, and gently insert it while using CD/VCD/DVD discs.
8. When utilizing USB cables/sticks, make sure the USB heads are properly installed downstairs. Do not rely on guesswork to complete the installation.
9. Do not use computers to post anything.
10. Do not eat or drink on the computer desk.
11. Do not stow computer chargers or power cords beneath the seat or on the sidewalk.
12. Do not use a computer on the bed unless it is properly supported (air conditioning fan).
13. Use a soft brush to clean the air vents/vents near to computers on a regular basis.
15. Make sure your computer desk is high enough for you to maintain your eyes on the monitor. Make it appear up, not down. Now that you’ve learned the dos and don’ts, it’s time to correct your errors.